Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Christian Book Reviews Blog. Let me introduce myself for all of you who have not met me. My name is Sandra Hersey and I am a Minister, Christian Life Coach for Women, Author, and Speaker.

I have been writing an inspirational blog for the past 2 1/2 years and felt as if I should have an additional blog to write reviews on Christian books I have read. My hope is to be able to have some interviews as well with the authors of the books I write about.

Being I am a Minister and Christian Life Coach for Women I am forever referring books to people to read, this way people can read about books and see what the author has to say about them.

If you are a Christian author and would like me to read your book and write about it, please contact me, I would love to hear from you!

This blog will not have the daily information posted to it as my daily blog does because I will be reading the books I write about. However, please feel free to visit my daily blog for daily inspiration.


0 comments: